5-HTP Features and Benefits:

• Helps to reduce anxiety and stress
  • Supports Normal Sleep Cycles
  • Suppresses appetite and helps with weight loss
  • Helps to Reduces migraine complaints
  • Strengthens the heart, metabolism and immune system
  • Increases the serotonin level
  • Helps to reduces anxiety and depression

5-HTP, or 5-hydroxytryptophan, is a precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin - which is essential for controlling mood, sleep and pain levels. The body produces 5-HTP from tryptophan, an amino acid found in small amounts in high-protein foods such as chicken, fish, beef and dairy products. It can also be taken in supplemental form, in which case it’s extracted from the seeds of the Griffonia simplicifolia plant. 5-HTP is believed to help increase serotonin production in the brain, which may positively influence mood. 5-HTP may also help with other health issues related to serotonin deficiency, including nervousness, body tension and stiffness and head cavity discomfort.

Certain elements of sleep are also believed to be affected by 5-HTP. Supplementing may not only assist with falling asleep faster, but also with increasing the duration of dream states (REM sleep) and of deep slumber. 5-HTP may also promote weight management by helping to reduce cravings for sweets and starches, which may help contribute to healthier overall eating habits. For best results and quickest absorption, take 5-HTP on an empty stomach. Do not take 5-HTP for more than three consecutive months without consulting a healthcare practitioner. Is available at a better value than other 5-HTP products on the market. Ideal for supporting mood, sleep, and weight management.

star
Four Stars
By George

Working good so far

star
Very Pleased
By Jacob

Very pleased with the purchase!

star
Stress Relief
By Thomas

Love this supplement. It has a calming effect. Helps with daily stress.

star
Helps You Sleep
By Georgia

I have been using this Melatonin for over a month. It is so much better than anything I've ever used. I stay sleeping all night and wake up refreshed!

star
Works Fast
By Hazel

These work great in helping where I need it most, falling asleep.

Write a Review

Serving Size: 1 Tablet

Serving per Container: 150

Amount per Serving:

5-HTP 100 mg

Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Methylcellulose.

No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.

Suggested Use: For adults, take one (1) Tablets twice daily as needed or before bedtime. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.

Related Products
€70.00  €39.99
5 stars